Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Missing Profiles on iPhone and iPad only

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have imported my VSCO profiles in Lightroom CC (not classic) on my desktop computer and I can use and see them on my desktop computer. But not all profiles are synced to the cloud and I get several error messages "Missing Profile" on my iPad and my iPhone. Some Profiles are synced but not all. How can I solve this problem?

Best regards Frank

TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Here's what's happening:

This is as-designed for Hasselblad files on LR mobile.  This appears to be a design decision to make the LR mobile app smaller by omitting Hasselblad profiles, which may be very large.  A workaround is to use the Adobe Color profile when editing, and further Adobe Color can even be specified as an Raw Default preference in the LR app Import settings.  The Adobe Color profile will work across all devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any news or new info? I just recently bought a Ricoh GR IIIx and use their Positive Film Profile. On my Mac in LR CC the colour profiles from Ricoh show up but not on my IPad - Gives me the same message as people had before "Missing Profile"... Would be great if this is getting fixed after so many years.

IMG_2F6B8D9BA0BC-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Profiles that are added to Lightroom on macOS are not synced to iOS. Have tried to delete the app and reinstall - no solution 

IMG_80001E096DF6-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines