• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos being gone

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently deleted lightroom due to storage and I redownloaded it and all my photos are gone. If I knew that would of happened I would of got more storage. Is there a way I can get all my photos back? I'm disappointed because I had all my photos on that account and now they're all gone.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see this related post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/p-lightroom-for-mobile-lo... 

In short, if you are not a paid subscriber who backs up photos and edits to Adobe's Lightroom cloud storage, do you have a device backup you can restore?  If you have a device backup made at a time when Lightroom still had your images, restoring that should also restore your images.  Otherwise, there's not much else to recommend.  The free version of Lightroom stores imported/edited images in its application cache -- app caches and its contents are deleted when apps are deleted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines