• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium subscription doesn't work

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased monthly subscription but it doesn't work in application, I tried so many times to restore purchase but that didn't work

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jenish30020305x44l 

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having accessing your Lightroom subscription.  
I see no purchase history at all for the account you used to message us.  Let me ask some questions that may help:

• Can you confirm in your iOS Settings > iTunes ID > Media & Purchases subscription info that there is an active subscription? 
  • Restore Purchase only works if you are signed into Lightroom using the expected email address.  What error message did Restore Purchase show when you tried it?
  • If Apple confirms you have an active subscription, is it possible you have a different Adobe Lightroom account, based on a different email address?  I recommend trying to sign into Lightroom with any other email address you might have originally used to sign into the app.  
  • Have you reviewed all the advice at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

If none of the above helps, please contact Adobe Support directly: 

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines