Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects lost

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My previous  device is completely  bust and i am unable to access  any information  from it.

I have alsonlost 700+ projects on Lightroom. My folder is empty, and I am now not so sure as to which account  I used to sign up for Lightroom  as I have tried the ones I tiought but all show empty folder.

Please help!

Tia

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tia,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd like to help you with this.

Could you please specify the version of Lightroom you are currently working on? Is it Adobe Lightroom (Desktop), Lightroom Mobile (iOS/Android), or Lightroom Classic (macOS/Windows)? Could you please share the device & the operating system you are working on?

On Lightroom Mobile, all the images & presets are stored in the cloud under your Adobe email account if you have an active subscription.-  I have checked your profile & we could not find any active subscription. Could you please share any other email accounts you might have used with me via DM so I can look into it?

If you did not have an active subscription to Adobe Lightroom, please check this article to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html

We hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines