• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

publishing Adobe Mobile Apps on Huawei AppGallery

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Huawei phones without Google service and without Play Store,Adobe Mobile applications have been published on Google Play and its users can easily use it, but Huawei users use the official App Gallery app store, but none of the Adobe apps have been published in it, and Users have to use unofficial and unsafe application stores to install Adobe applications . Millions of Huawei users around the world want to publish Adobe Mobile apps in the official App Gallery app store because they have a lot of trouble installing and updating apps, but With the release of Adobe applications in the App Gallery, they can easily install applications and update it safely and correctly. Huawei users have severe problems installing from unofficial sources . Huawei Gallery App is the third best app store in the world after App App and Google Play and has millions of users all over the world, but unfortunately none of the Adobe apps are available in it and it has not been published in it. With the release of Adobe applications in the App Gallery, more downloads will be made and its users can easily download and install updates.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the statement above. I am also a long time Adobe lightroom mobile subscriber. Hope Adobe will consider publishing their app on Huawei app gallery. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines