Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selective / AI masking features Tab S7 FE

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I bought a Galaxy Tab S7 FE with a Snapdragon 778G and 4GB RAM. Since Adobe released Lightroom AI features, I am back from editing photos on PC with Capture One and my first edits were done on a Galaxy S21 which works perfect with these New features.

Sadly, my Tab S7 FE is not able to run these features, even since Samsung add the 4GB extra ram feature (which is surely no real additional ram).

So the anoying thing is, that pretty old lower spec iPads run this with less 6GB RAM and my new S7 FE bis a powerful CPU and sadly only 4GB ram couldnt and maybe never take advantage of these features. For me, its maybe a waste of money, maybe they bring this a technology preview or something like that... maybe you have any news on that?

So from now on, I edit all my pictures on a phone, which is no ideal, but lass time consuming. Sadly, its hard to use the PEN correctly, because there is no edge detecting.

Maybe you have good ideas beside of selling that S7 FE and buying another device with 6 or 8GB ram....maybe a update will fix this.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?