• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new phone and when I logged into my Lightroom app it is not showing my subscription or presets that I had saved. I tried to restore purchases in settings but it is not working. What do I do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing, was paid $10 and still shows your subscription expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 'Valeriia5ED5'

I see you had recently subscribed via the Mac App Store.  There seems to be a payment issue.  Please contact Adobe Support directly for further assistance. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Kalila5FD7'

When you sign in Lightroom and enter your email ID, do you see two options, one for your institution and another one that is personal?  You need to access the personal login to use the iOS Lightroom Premium subscription you have been using.

I see you have an app bundle plan through an instituional or educational plan, and you also have a valid Lightroom Premium subscription through the iOS app store.  If you expected to see Lightroom Premium access work on your mobile device witbout needing to subscribe to a personal plan (ie., to work as part of your institution's plan), you will need to consult with your plan administrator to confirm said plan provides Lightroom Premium service on Mobile.  This is not always the case with educational plans.

Anyway, be sure to sign into your personal account, and all photos, presets, edits, etc your previous device have synced should appear on your new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines