• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User presets gone

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my user presets from lightroom mobile are gone and I have no idea how it happened. I didn't do anything and yesterday all of them were there. There wasn't  an option for user presets, so I made a new preset.It now shows the icon("user preset")  but with only that one preset that I just made. Please help! 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you double check if you are still signed-in with the same Adobe-id. When I look at our sever-side logging I can see that you have presets listed on the account with the Adobe-id which you use for this forum - Hope this helps, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked and I am logged in the same Adobe account. Presets still not there. In addition, some of my photos don't load at all, saying that it "failed to load development version". Any idea why this is happening? Thanks in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the recent version we have changed the preset navigation a bit and introduced a premium-presets tab. have you checked Library tab with the User-presets underneath and btw it looks like that your trial-account is expired. 

Do you see the loading error on more than one photo?  - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware that my trial is expired,i  will probably renew it in the following days. Yes the error is apperaring in many of my photos, old ones and new ones. I checked again the library tab, and the only user preset that I can see is the one that I created yesterday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you at some point re-installed the Lr app while you account was in expired mode? just trying to get a clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets are back and the error is gone but some photos now don't have a thumbnail(they are black) but when I press on them they appear just fine and I can apply changes to them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210720_185156_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

This is what I mean. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you help me about this? i also got this issues and i re-installed the app -now the presets are gone .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed out and signed in again with the same Adobe account but nothing happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you open up such a photo with a missing thumbnail, does it load correct and when you make a tiny change and then go back to the grid, is the thumnail update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines