• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When editing it freezes every 30 seconds

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm editing it freezes every 30 seconds and then it'll stay frozen for about 10 seconds and then I'll be able to edit one picture and then it'll freeze again and it just keeps happening. I love app and can't find another like it. So I just persever. Help please. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeanie,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom from Help > About Lightroom and the operating system you are working on?

Have you recently imported a large batch of images? Does the freeze occur on some specific images or albums? What is the format of the files you are working on? Are they JPEG or RAW?

You can try the following suggestions and let us know if this works.

• Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto.
  • Click on the Cloud icon and pause the sync during your work/edit sessions to stop Lightroom from syncing in the background. Remember to enable sync at the end of the session and let Lightroom finish syncing before you exit the app.

Let us know how it works out,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines