• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying to search, it will not allow me to input text.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to search through photos by clicking on the search bar at the top, but even when I have clicked it multiple times and the link is blinking, indicicating I can type there, the shortcuts go off. For example when I try to type "c" the crop and rotate tool pop up instead of inputing a "c" in the box.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

Could you please confirm the version of Lightroom along with the operating system? After any recent changes to Lightroom or the operating system, has this started to happen? Are you using Lightroom in English or any other language? Could you please confirm if you have tried any troubleshooting steps?

You can use the on-screen keyboard to ensure no other keys are pressed when you start to type.

Reset Lightroom to begin troubleshooting.

• Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys on Windows & Opt + Shift on macOS.

• While holding down the keys, launch Lightroom. The following dialog box appears:

SameerK_0-1647456457466.pngSameerK_2-1647457199147.png
  • Click Yes on Windows or Reset preferences on macOS.

We hope this helps you.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines