• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my Presets in Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got onto the mobile app and all of my presets were gone and only showing "profiles". I logged onto the online version and they were still missing. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.  Presets is just in a different location.  And all your existing presets are still there -- the UI has changed a little, and next to the Premium presets tab, your existing presets can now be found under the Library tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.

Tap Presets, and switch from Premium to the Library tab, and scroll down until you see User Presets--your presets should be there.

All your existing presets should still exist, unless you deleted the free version of the Lightroom mobile app (the free app does not sync anything to cloud storage/backup).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Since the UI was changed somewhat in the 6.3 version:
1. Presets and Profiles changes places
2. There are now two tabs in Presets: Premium/Library.

Please check if it helps to tap on Library and scroll down to e.g. User Presets.
Presets.png

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

The placement of the Presets button recently changed in Lightroom Mobile's Edit view.  If that change is not the reason you cannot find your Presets, please read through the advice here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are gone as well. I hate when their updates do this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to see that it's not just mine. My presets are all gone as well. What is the solution to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured it out. Click on presets. Then click the 3 dots at top and click manage presets. Click "show partially compatible presets". That's where mine were and they are now showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this did not bring back my missing presets. Any other ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine were gone too!! Now I don't know if it's because I started a free trial (because they said it had to do with space for photos that I didn't have enough🙄) but ALL the way down the presets were my "user presets" and they were all mine I purchased! I never scrolled all they way down before I started the trial. I hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the UI has changed some in this version,
1. presets and profiles have changed places
2. there's now a tap with Premium/Library

if you tap on the Library button can you find them then?
You need to scroll down to see User Presets in case you have added your presets to this folder earlier.
Presets.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have Creative Cloud all apps month plan, and now in Lightroom mobile don't appear the presets.

can anybody help me?

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR Mobile forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post has been merged to a similar post, please let us know if this helps or not.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay a yearly or monthly fee to have the light and airy presets on light room. I went to edit some pictures and they are gone, I was just using the presets a few days ago, does this mean I'm not getting charged anymore/how do I get them back? Thank you so much, hope everyone is having a good summer! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've merged your post to this thread since the topic is the same.
Please let us know if this helps or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets are bit under library!! 
this is frustrating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the mobile app, the Presets tab has moved to the forth table over on the bottom, instead of near the end of the tabs on the right.  It is the forth over from the left.  When you open it, click on "Yours."  They should hopefully all be there.  🤞🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines