• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why when I try to upload the raw images from my SD card, previous edits show up instead?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why when I try to upload the raw images from my SD card, all of previous edits I have already done upload instead? It makes no sense, I have tried multiple times. And if I go back to format them to the original in lightroom, it changes the edited folder I already shared with my client. Please help!!!

TOPICS
Chrome OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to upload previously uploaded files? What is the edited folder you shared with a client - is it through Lightroom - like a gallery? All of that makes sense. You can export copies of your images with edits, then revert the originals back in LR. You can make copies - right click on an image and choose make choose Duplicate photo...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I sent my client a gallery link in Lightroom with all the 75 images that have been edited, some small some big edits. When I go into Lightroom and I want to add a new gallery and upload the original photographs from my SD card, it pulls or changes them to all of the edited versions from the previous gallery that I have done. I am not able to create another gallery with all of the original images, even though I'm pulling them from the original destination from my SD card. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines