• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Windows) LrD - slow responsse

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Lightroom Classic but decided to switch to Lightroom. What a mistake! Even though I have a very powerful machine (PC) the slow response of the software is just atrocious. I just don't understand how anybody can actually work with it. What's even more unbelievable and hard to comprehend is that the software is installed locally and the performance is so bad. I tried it on two different machines and I saw my colleagues working with it - it's just how this piece of software works. Badly. Adobe, please do something about it if you want users to switch from Classic to cloud-based Lightroom.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We're here to help.

What version of Lightroom & the operating system are you working on? Has this started to happen since a recent upgrade?

What type of images do you work with? JPEG or RAW? Does this happen when the sync is in progress?

Try to pause the sync while you are working in Lightroom from the top right side by clicking on the Cloud icon & then by the end of the session, enable syncing & let Lightroom finish up.

You can also go to Edit > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issues in MacOS. I'm moving out from LrC, just becouse it's too slow. Exports, tag updates, generally everything is so slow, that LrC is not worth of subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines