• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think LRM is great and use it to cull and edit all of my photos. As I import into LR (desktop) from my memory card, I add the photos to a new collection that is synced to LRM. I can do 80 - 90% of my editing on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Apple pencil. I do review all photos later on my desktop to ensure everything looks good before I print, export or publish. As I said, I am very happy with LRM but would really like to see the ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once. It would reduce the time required on my desktop and make mobile editing more efficient.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
86 Comments
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is almost a deal breaker for me on mobile. I sometimes want to apply the same settings to *hundreds* of raw photos at once when making timelapses from my DSLR. This is easy to do from Lightroom for Desktop. Doesn't seem possible for Lightroom for iOS, although from a UX perspective it'd be super easy. 

There is already the option to "Select a range" when importing photos into Lightroom. Please give us the same ability, but then to apply our settings to the selected range!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there not some simple way to copy settings of one photo to the rest of the album? No global controls? Something as simple as changing all photos white balance at once, or sharpness or vignette? One photo at a time? Roflmao. Seriously do you know how long that takes on hundreds and thousands of photos?

um, so it lets you copy and paste settings to each photo individually but not all at once? and It also lets you use the settings from last photo to next. So All the coding is done there, it’s a simple button and variable to allow you to paste settings to all photos or a group of photos but no? Come on adobe, really? Did anyone test fly this thing? Lol

And dont get me started on presets, and why we can’t create our own. < FACEPALM > Wow imagine that. And if we could do that, well then we might also be able to simply import our photos with a preset and save a ton of time. But well then that would just be too convenient huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please get the abitly to copy and apply settings/ adjustments ( your grade) from one image to a selection of multiple image selected in the thumbnail view.
- much the same as delete or move images function works.

Doing it one by one is killing me! especially when I’ve got 200 images to do it to.

And then maybe get user presets to be able to be saved as well , so we can pick from out personal saved ones and copy and apply to say a whole set of newly added images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's good to hear from you again, Steve. Great idea! I've merged your request with this thread to consolidate votes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea, Kuldeep! I've merged your request with others so your vote is counted with the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievably, I just found out that they also removed this feature with the latest desktop version as well. So at this point, I'm finally giving a hard look at alternatives to Adobe products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still in the latest desktop version of Lightroom Classic, as it always has been. It's not yet been added to the new baby Lightroom CC desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm aware of that now. But they provide no indication if/when it will be in their new version. Let's be abundantly clear, this feature is what made Lightroom what it is today for *many* users. Without batch processing, I'd have just kept using Photoshop. 

Without this feature, they shouldn't even release a new version, let alone market it. I suspect as more users "accidentally" upgrade to the new version like I did and discover the lack of this feature (and others), there's just going to be more and more noise on these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope I can apply a preset to a batch photos like VSCO, huhu i have more than 50 photos to apply preset and i have to do it to each photo which take more than 1 minute for 1 photo only!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isnt even an idea. Its a basic essential which exists in Lightroom classic. The fact we get face detection before this basic essential feature shows again and again that Adobe development has their priorities in the wrong order for their paying customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mark it as "under consideration" and give us hope!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it is insane to think that a photographer, not to mention one with clients and hundreds to thousands of photos to work through would be expected to copy previous settings to the next one by one. Adobe give us something! This is what made Lightroom valuable to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was forced to use the CC as my Classic is not working properly and now to find out I cant batch sync - what an idiotic, insane, inconsiderate, extortion-like decision the developers and management to not include this in the new CC Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damian, start a new thread so we can help you fix your Lightroom Classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented yet. Really hope it's in the next big update. Starting to use my Pixelbook more and the limits of LR CC are becoming more and more apparent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, its makes timelapse an impossibility on an otherwise powerful iPad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please, please add a feature to do edits on multiple selected photos! I would like to add tags on a lot of photos at once, but can't at the moment. It would make my workflow faster if we could tag multiple photos at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer on this topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls add the function to sync edits.. LR mobile is great on the iPad but it makes no sense to use it without that feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can it be that there is not more votes to this idea?..having to copy the settings and to paste them one by one to all the photos of the same group is so time consuming...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Adobe! Please add this feature. It made me return my iPad Pro just because this feature is a dealbreaker for me right now. Editing thousands of photos without the ability to sync settings is a bummer. It’s really close to replacing desktop Lightroom for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,
do you know if there's any chance that this will be implemented at some point?
Thank you,
Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate