• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Camera Calibration Panel

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Camera Calibration Panel on the new Adobe Lightroom. (https://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.28.22-PM.png)

I have a few presets that come from the Adobe Lightroom Classic that change the colors on this Camera Calibration.

If I apply one of these presets on the new Adobe Lightroom, I see the color calibration being applied, but there is no way to change it.

Am I missing something?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

The Color Calibration panel is now available in Lightroom Desktop 6.1. Access it from the [...] menu. 

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
100 Comments
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR mobile is part of the reason I subscribed to Creative Cloud. I love the idea of integrating a tablet into my workflow, using the tablet to flag and edit photos in my synced collections on the go, or in tandem with my workstation. One of the biggest appeals of Lightroom is the editing power it possesses. I realize when the app first released, it might've been difficult to run all the different adjustment modules found in Lightroom on mobile devices. However, in just the past year tablets and smartphones have come a long way to the point where there is no reason to dumb down or limit the app from having full editing functionality.I can see the Detail, Lens Correction, and Color Calibration adjustment modules from the app when I select a photo that I've already edited from my computer. However, I can't modify these adjustments or make them from the app--something that severely limits the utility of LR mobile. It's difficult to justify using the app for editing photos if I will then have to go on my computer and go through each and every picture to add sharpness, reduce noise, change the color calibration and correct for lens distortion and vignetting. Is an update in the works to bring these features into the app? If not, I'd like to know why they're absent. I can't be the only customer who wants this functionality added...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The absence of lens corrections is the reason I dont use LR Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need calibrations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the all new Lightroom CC have an equivalent to the calibration pallet in classic, where you can change process version and select camera calibration profiles ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't at this point in time. If those are important to you, you'll need Lightroom Classic for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the rise in popularity of adding lenses to mobile devices (In my case the Moment lens series ) it would be a great feature to add lens correction to Lightroom CC mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please - camera calibration is needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ColorChecker Passport to create DCP file
It can using in PC's Adobe Lightroom

But in iPad ,can't sync DCP file( Lost configuration file )
If raw file can sync, why dcp file can not sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Family!

I just wanna ask do u think bring the primary color calibration think (like Lr Classic) on mobile and desktop versions. Because it is really useful and so simple actually. And I really love using it. If u don't think pls think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is mainly a User to User forum.

The best places for feature requests are here (although you can select tick both options when making one post):

Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is it possible to add camera calibration for Lightroom mobile? I’ve using iPad Pro for editing photos while traveling and this feature is very important for me, presets isn’t working for me, because I’m editing each photo from scratch.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if I edit with my iphone and the mobile app, I don't use an apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Profiles Menu help in any way (the camera matching part especially)?

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are having trouble locating the Camera Calibration panel in Lightroom desktop. 

Could you please take a look at this discussion https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-calibration-not-profiles-just-calibrat... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"the new Adobe Lightroom."

If you are referring to Lightroom (Cloud based) then the Profile choices are found by clicking the four-squares icon- And you do not get the color sliders to make changes as in Lr-Classic.

ScreenShot284.jpg

The image you have linked is 'old'. It is taken from Lightroom-Classic versions before v7.4.

Lightroom-Classic now has the 'Camera' Profiles at the top of the Basic Panel while the adjustment sliders remain in a 'Calibration' panel.

ScreenShot285.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add camera calibration.. It will be a life saver

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to ask when the calibration is coming to Lightroom CC? I love CC and I want to use it, but still can't transition from Classic because of the calibration, which makes such a difference on editing.

I'm talking specifically about those controllers:

Here is the picture made in Lightroom CC:

And here is the picture made in Lightroom Classic:

Both are good results, I think, but that last balance of colors, that you cannot get from the colors adjustment, makes a total difference.

By the way, the adjustments were made identical between CC and Classic (besides the calibration).

Please bring the calibration controls to CC and you will have a 100% satisfied customer there 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amen!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe..
camera calibration is urgently needed in LR-CC! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To adobe lightroom team:I’m using Lightroom on iPad Pro,my biggest expectations on iPad Pro lightroom is to add camera calibration like lightroom classic cc on computer,

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE add back the camera calibration section and the RGB values/percentages under the histogram! Really not enjoying the new LR as much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEED Calibrration in Lightroom mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be a great advancement if Lightroom mobile has camera calibration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calibration Setting in Lightroom Classic such as shadow, red primary, green primary and blue primary can be used to color grade the photo in another way. I think it will be more option for color grade a photo when this setting is present in Lightroom CC. Please do enable it as it will pull the gap closer between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate