• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Chromatic Aberration/Defringing tools

LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot wide open a lot, and so I see a lot of chromatic aberration. I would love to see this tool in mobile, as it would save a lot of trips back to the computer.With this tool I would love to see what you have on the computer plus a better way to "stack samples" with the desktop you are only able to grab 1 hue range, and I've found this just doesn't work that often. I want to be able to grab once and then grab again if I still see it. Close to what you do with the shift key, but being able to have more then one sample with the green or pink hues.I would also love to see better detection in Lightroom, so I'm not doing this in the first place.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
18 Comments
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see a chromatic aberrations tool added to lightroom mobile. Thats one of the few important things its missing compared to the desktop version of cc classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to see it added to lightroom CC mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the latest version of Lightroom CC on iPad ... and this is the only feature that is really lacking. I was surprised to not find it on the mobile version, since it is available on the desktop version of Lightroom CC. I believe the best would be to have aligned features between the mobile and the desktop version of Lightroom CC. The only ones that I have not found on the mobile version so far are:
* Chromatic aberration tools
* Heal/Clone brush tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I would really love this tool and use it frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The automated chromatic aberration switch (for lateral/transverse CA) was added to the iOS app in today's release. It's not in the Android app yet, and the sliders/eyedropper you mention aren't available on mobile, so the request stays open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is awesome! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great improvement 😄
Can't wait for the sliders to be implemented in the future!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an awesome news ! Thanks @Victoria for keeping us up to date 🙂

I think I'll give it a try once again and maybe completely make the switch to mobile if this proves efficient !

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to upgrade for CA primarily. When will it be on Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for having full control over chromatic abboration in the mobile version of lightroom CC. Seems to be a logical addition if the full version of photoshop is coming to iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is present in the current version of Ligthroom CC for iOS (iPad at least, haven't tried the iPhone version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, please add the full chromatic aberration tool in Lightroom mobile. My main Lightroom tool is an Android tablet and it's killing me that I can't pick purple vs. green, use an eye dropper, or specify an amount. This would be insanely easy to implement on a mobile platform. Please do iOS phones too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on my usage, nope, not available on Lightroom mobile for iOS phones nor Android tablet/phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give us the defringing sliders now! It is available only on PC at the moment, there is NO REASON to not have this also on Android by now. 

Just do it already, you cant tell me that you are that inept to not have this feature implemented on any platform other than PC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I wish Lightroom Mobile had a professional chromatic aberration removal tool like the PC version. On PC, there is a click to select the aberration area to be eliminated, but on Mobile it does not, because there are quite heavy aberration images and the chromatic aberration removal tool on Mobile is still very weak. Hopefully the developer will soon improve this function on Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ABSOLUTELY! This simple missing feature renders mobile almost useless for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "on/off" tool in LR mobile does absolutely nothing for purple fringe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Desktop and Mobile versions of Lightroom are very similar; however, the mobile version is missing what I believe to be an essential element to photography editing: Defringe. I find it much easier to upload images to my phone and edit them from their, only switching to my PC to save an archive of the photos. I do this because mobile is a lot more user friendly in my experience, with the ability to nudge sliders and using the optimization of a phone's chipset to give realtime adjustments. The lack of defringe, though, makes it annoying to have to go on PC to make a single change. Being a mostly RAW photographer, I would like to see defringe come to the mobile platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate