• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ipad Full Screen Preview When Importing From Camera Device

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to see an improvement to the import from camera device interface on iPad.

Currently, the image ares all displayed in a grid, and to see an image in full res, the thumbnail size must be set to large and we have to pinch to zoom on an individual image. I shoot a lot of action photography in burst mode, which means I have thousands of photos to sort through, with not many keepers. I'm trying to avoid importing ALL of these photos, and only selectively importing the ones that have potential (due to efficiency and storage limits on the iPad).

My current workflow is to pinch zoom each image, one by one, so i can evaluate its sharpness and other techicslities in s large enough view to do so. The large thumbnail size is nowhere near big enough to do this. 

What I'm proposing will accelerate the import selection process dramatically. Can we please have the option to view the images individually full screen, rather than a thumbnail grid. Swipe gestures to proceed forward and backward through the images, and a swipe up or checkbox somewhere to flag the current image for import (very similar to the rate & review process after import). 

Please and thank you, this would make the import process so much less painful!

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?