• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lightroom Desktop: Ability to print

LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We really need a "convenient" way to print.  Some of us still like to create prints to hang on a wall.  While I know the printing is still available in "classic", to be able to move forward with Adode, an integrated print function needs to be added to Lightroom CC.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 191 Replies 191
191 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I print from Lightroom CC to my Canon Pixma Pro-1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd need to use Save to create a JPEG and then open the JPEG in other software to print. Lightroom CC doesn't have built in printing in the 1.0 release, but you can put in a feature request at https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to PRINT Lightroom CC (not Classic) cannot see how to anywhere.  If this cannot print then it is useless to me and many other serious photographers. Please do not replace the Classic and assume that everyone lives on social media and not in the real world!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no print in Lightroom CC. Only way is to export the image and print it from there or go into Lightroom Classic and print from there.

Anybody who is a serious photographer with 10's or 100's of thousands of images should probably NOT migrate their catalog to Lightroom CC. This will only cause major problems with storage, image duplication and other major issues. You should only use Lightroom CC in addition to Classic if you need the cloud part on other machines than your main computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tank YouTube I Will try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no printing. WTF are they thinking?
Adobe managed to squash my satisfaction level to a meager <meh>
ARgh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure a print module will eventually be included.

In the mean time, one of a few work-a-rounds is to sync with a smart device (iPhone in my case) Lightroom Mobile then print from there.

I also have Photoshop open most of the time so I 'Edit in Photoshop' solely for the purpose of printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two of the most basic features - watermarking and printing - still not being available just baffles me. I don't understand how Adobe expects us to use the new version when such key features are still absent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to print please....

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with all of you! How can Adobe not have the ability to print? What are they thinking? Will you be coming out with a print module soon? How about migrating the module from Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I tried... was to print.... Second thing I tired... sharing on Instagram. Neither present. Sticking with classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing and Instagram are #3 and #4 on my list!
#1 is smart collections
#2 is being able to keyword multiple pictures at once

Once Adobe hits these four items I’ll be VERY happy. RIght now I’m “just” happy with LRCC. I haven’t used Classic since CC was released!

My fingers are crossed waiting for the next update
Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new subject

Please reference the new conversation here: Lightroom Mobile: How do I print from Lr Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it is possible to print in the new LR CC? Or is the lack of a print module a new Adobe feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls implement printing in LRCC. Otherwise LRCC is a great tool, but a workaround for printing is lame and no, I don't have LRclassicCC. Ditched it for LRCC. Thx for taking care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Improvement to Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another update to CC and still no ability to print. Will printing even come to CC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget to click the "Vote" box at the top of the page!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if you could send a photo to an email much the same as a facebook page, without having to download it to the desktop.   Also a print module would be nice to include so  you can print an image from LRCC.  Downloading files stored in the cloud can get out of control for those who lack organizational discipline.  For my work I am happy to integrate both Classic and CC but clients who are learning to organize and for those who want better editing capabilities than the Photos app, it lacks certain bASIC features. A better sharing platform is offered in Google Drive and Google Photos but the editing capabilities are not there yet (although if they are well on their way).  Please consider making these features available in the next version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cant you just save to your hard drive and then just print from a windows or Mac photo app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE add a print module to the new Lightroom CC!!!! This is a terrible flaw!!! I wish I had realized this before I upgraded! I know I should have researched it a bit more, but i never thought they would cut out being able to print photos from the program one uses to edit them! Annoying and frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable we need to vote for adobe to implement such a simple and evident feature. Really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate