• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All data gone when re-downloaded mobile app

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently deleted my mobile app because it was being weird, but when I redownloaded it and signed in all of my photos and presets were gone. I got a new phone a year ago and had to re-download the app but at that time all of my photos and presets were there. If anyone could help me get my stuff back (especially the presets) that would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

your account was set to trial before, the trial expired 29 days ago and that means that it stopped syncing after that.
So anything that you added after that time was not synced to the cloud and will have to be added again.
Does that make sense, are you seeing data until for 29 days ago?

Please never uninstall an app with cloud connection without ensuring securing all data is actually synced.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's does make sense, but no, sadly I am not seeing any data at all. It is like all of my stuff got wiped clean. I don't know how this is possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, if you have an iTunes back of your device from a time before you uninstalled Lightroom and deleted the app's cache, then you could restore that back up onto your device and then this info might help you recover images from your previous Lightroom installation: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

I hope this might help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines