Highlighted

Best/Recommended hardware for Lightroom mobile?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my smartphone. Which one would you think is the best/recommended hardware for Lightroom mobile?

Thank you,

Luca

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

I think you just have to judge it by what budget you have. Lightroom CC will perform great on all the market leaders, iOS and Android (although sometimes the features differ very slightly).

My guessing is that these are the type of products the development team test it on, maybe less the cheaper Android options, although rarely hear of any issues regarding these.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Best/Recommended hardware for Lightroom mobile?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my smartphone. Which one would you think is the best/recommended hardware for Lightroom mobile?

Thank you,

Luca

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

I think you just have to judge it by what budget you have. Lightroom CC will perform great on all the market leaders, iOS and Android (although sometimes the features differ very slightly).

My guessing is that these are the type of products the development team test it on, maybe less the cheaper Android options, although rarely hear of any issues regarding these.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 1