• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate Import - Lightroom CC on iPad Pro skips photos on import although they aren’t duplicates

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently switched a lot of my editing workflow from Capture One to Lightroom CC on the iPad Pro. Today I wanted to import 230 unique pictures and Lightroom determines 130 of those to be dublicates. The pictures might be similar, but they aren't the same, have different names and different capture times. Is there a way to disable the setting to skip 'dublicates' on import? I shouldn't have to import all the remaining photos manually and individually. No matter how often I try to import the batch again, it always determines the non-dublicate photos to be dublicates and refuses to import those pictures. 

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a plan with Cloud Storage do they also fail to import at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines