• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does HEIC uploads setting work in the adobe creative cloud app?

Participant ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under my iOS adobe creative cloud app I have the option "HEIC uploads", what does this mean?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is not Photoshop but Lightroom related, why did you move?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcomartins,

High Efficiency Image Format or HEIC is an image format created by Apple and it is now supported by Adobe Applications. You can view and edit smart previews of HEIC image files synced from Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC on your Lightroom mobile app. You can also export the file in low resolution.

The option "HEIC uploads" available in the Creative Cloud app refers to the ability to upload the HEIC images directly to the cloud storage.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know what HEIC is and I use this format on my iPhone, Lightroom imports this photos too. So this option let me add HEIC files manually to the creative cloud app? And what happens if I turn it off? I can't import HEIC pictures to creative cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil.Chawla​ did you see my last post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines