Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom app version to pc version

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I paid for the LR app version but I want to start editing on my pc. Do I still have to buy the LR for PC version ?

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio

Since you posted this question in the Lightroom for Mobile forum, I will assume you purchase a Lightroom Premium subscription via either the iOS or Android app store.  These are mobile-only subscriptions that do not provide Desktop use.

If you also wish to use Lightroom on your Win or Mac computer, you should cancel your current mobile only plan.  Then look for Lightroom subscription options in the Mac or Windows app stores, or one of the options available directly from www.adobe.com -- plan options are described at https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have just purchased the Mobile Plan, then yes, you would need to upgrade to the Lightroom Plan to edit on the PC.

The Lightroom Plan normally costs double the Mobile Plan but has 1TB (instead of 100GB)  of Cloud Storage and includes the Mobile use also.

I think you can do this via your account but think that a few have had a issue with the files present in the Cloud appearing under the new plan... maybe one of the team will be able to advise the best path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines