• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium - exporting and selling

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question 1. When exporting a DNG file in light room mobile ( I use an iPhone ) I choose to save it to 'My Files'. the only issue is that the file itself is anywhere from 40mb- 67mb in size.. I am in the process of creating my own presets in light room mobile  to sell. My issue is that I cannot send these 'saved DNG' files to anyone as they are too big. does anyone have any help or tips on how to reduce to size so I can send to customers ?? I have tried selecting multiple and compressing them but the file size does not change. I have also tried google with no answers.

Question 2. In light room, when I am testing out my presets and applying them to photos, my examples I am using at the moment are photos from my Bali trip in July 2019, as these are the kind of presets my photos are going to work best on. When I export the photo as a DNG, and for practice have sent it to a friend via SMS, when she goes to import that into Light room, it goes all the way down to her photos that she took in july. Is there any way that when I share my DNG file, it will show at the top of their lightroom album? instead of back down to the month/year that I took the original photo ?

any help would be SO appreciated as I have really struggled with someone willing to help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if this will help for your file size issue... but try resizing your photos down to a small size first. Start with this step before you upload your photos into Lightroom for editing. That way when you export them as DNG files they will end up being smaller in size... You won’t be able to resize the DNG files once they’re exported. 

...If you are planning to export them from the app and sell them, as far as I know, you will need the Desktop version of Lightroom Classic CC. If anyone else has thoughts on this, if there's been an update on this - but as far as I know there is no way to export and sell Lightroom Mobile presets using the free mobile app only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines