• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Desktop Fuji Camera v2 Profiles - Lightroom Mobile iPad 5.4.1 has no v2 profiles

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've got a question concerning the handling (and understanding the naming conventions) of LR camera profiles. Beside my Fuji X-T2 I recently purchased a Fuji X100V (great camera btw!). Importing the X100V RAW-Files into LR classic 9.4 (Windows) works fine. LR provides the appropriate Fuji Camera profiles (Astia, Classic Chrome, etc..)  and I have noticed that the profiles for the X100V RAWs are named with a v2 suffix (i.e. CLASSIC CHROME v2) while the ones for the X-T2 RAWs do not have a version suffix.

However, after applying CLASSIC CHROME v2 profile to some pictures the SmartPreviews are synced to LR Cloud as usual. And here is the problem: 

Opening the synced X100V files in Lightroom mobile on iPad (5.4.1) the following error shows up:

(in German:)
Fehlendes Profil (Missing Profile)
Das Profil "Camera CLASSIC CHROME v2", das auf dieses Foto angewendet wurde, ist auf diesem Gerät nicht verfügbar...

So it seems that LR 5.4.1 on iPad is missing the corresponding Fuji Camera profiles v2. The non-v2 profiles can be selected, but that will break the development settings sync on the other side..

Is this a general issue related to the 5.4.1 Emergency Fix which also seems to revert other enhancements (such as camera profiles...?) that should have be introduced with 5.4.0 or is this issue related to a faulty configuration / sync failure etc.. on my side?

best regards

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

The issue has been fixed with Lightroom iOS 5.4.2
The missing camera profiles has been restored, after they have been temporarily removed in 5.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been fixed with Lightroom iOS 5.4.2
The missing camera profiles has been restored, after they have been temporarily removed in 5.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines