Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mob image quality for clients?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If I have edited some DSLR photos from an SD card in LR Mob on my iPad or iPhone while abroad, will I then be able to send my clients high resolution images? How? Does LR Mob compress size / quality so they are only usable low res from this medium?

While I regularly use LR, I'm quite new to LR Mob and trying to improve my workflow when I am doing photography for someone away from home (graphic designer mainly!).

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Hi,

If you want to share a single image, you should get the option of 'Maximum Available' that presumably accesses the original res file that is on Adobe's Server.

From a Shared Collection Link however you can't allow the recipient to download original res files. Yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you want to share a single image, you should get the option of 'Maximum Available' that presumably accesses the original res file that is on Adobe's Server.

From a Shared Collection Link however you can't allow the recipient to download original res files. Yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines