• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Lightroom Presets won't apply

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought an iPhone 11 and downloaded Lightroom. It says it is the mobile version 5.4.2.

My friend sent me a preset and I want to save the preset settings in order for me to be able to apply it to other photos as well. I copied the settings but when I pasted them into another photo, nothing happened. My friend said it works just fine for her and she does not have a subscription. How do I fix this?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

I just figured it out. I had to go to the Instagram page and download it from their website. Then it worked. Getting it from a friend did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did she send you a preset?

If they were applied to a file that she sent you, then she would need to send you a dng file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She sent me it through email. The preset was applied to this picture and I just had to copy it. So the file needs to be dng? How is she supposed to get that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just figured it out. I had to go to the Instagram page and download it from their website. Then it worked. Getting it from a friend did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines