Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieve edited pictures after end of free trial

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have been using the free version of Lightroom mobile on Android for 2 weeks now. I edited several pictures, and figured that I could still save them after my trial ended. My trial has just ended 2 days ago and I am not able to save any picture to my device. I knew I wouldn't be able to sync them to the Cloud, but I didn't realise I wouldn't be able save them. How can I retrieve those pictures?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going to https://lightroom.adobe.com as all your images should be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your help.

When I go on the website, all I see is "Welcome back Charlotte, your free trial has expired" and the option to subscribe to Creative Cloud. I can't access any files.

I've managed to install Lightroom Downloader which is supposed to download files from the mobile app to my laptop. When I tried it I got a message saying that some files couldn't be downloaded, and when I look at the download report, I can see that it has managed to download all the original pictures I had imported, but none of the one I edited on the app. It says "failed request to create rendition for asset id", with a link to "view on web". When I follow the link it goes back to the welcome page on lightroom.adobe.com telling me again that my free trial has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any luck with this issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines