• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving image to Google drive with iPadOS 13

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone try to save a collection of photos with iPadOS 13 and Lightroom mobile?

sometime only 1 photo can be stored.

sometime a part of photos saved but can not see the progress.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thats shouldn't be happening as you cannot store images to Google drive from Lightroom on your iPad. Let's make it right. Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using and avaialable space both on Lightroom app, your device and Google drive?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using iPadOS, the file can be save directly to google drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you share, make sure to choose "Save to Files." If you choose the "Share" option, you can only save one file at a time, but Save to Files will save multiple photos at once. 

4DAE57B8-D6C7-4EDA-9627-BC238177C67E.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I select multiple photos in Lightroom then do Share > Save to Files > Google Drive > My Folder and the photos does not appear in Google Drive. I also tried by selecting only 1 photo, same problem.

It works fine saving to Dropbox.

Does saving to Drive work for you guys?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to see and access that folder in a Google Drive using the "Files" app? I just tested and found I needed to re-authenticate my Google account. Once I did, I was able to save several files at a time and they appeared in my a Google Drive folder normally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, 

Following your advice, I uninstalled/reinstalled the Drive app to log in again and I can now see my photos in the Drive app! But still not in the Files app mfor some reasons. It's still very buggy at that point (but the concept of file explorer is still a very new concept for Apple on mobile!...)

Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually.. it worked with a few pictures, but when trying with 100, I get "The Operation Can't Be Completed. Couldn't communicate with a helper application" after selecting the Drive folder. So frustrating. Exporting files shouldn't be so complicated and time consuming. This is insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright I'm giving up. Now it doesn't anymore work with 3 pictures. The folder remains empty even after reboot.

I've wasted enough time. I guess I'm gonna have to find an alternative option and stay away from Lightroom on iPad!...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines