• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving photos to device from lightroom

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, after I edit my Raw files in lightroom   when I save the new edited files in my phone    the photo's size is 2,8 mb from 22 MB becames 2,8 MB , sometimes 7 MB, 6,mb,why?

Im confused   after the last update happened all this mess, before that  a raw file of 22 mb  transformed in e 15 mb JPG, what's the deal ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

I presume that you are saving as Maximum Available? Also, how did the RAW get into Lightroom, via CC? (not Classic?)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume that you are saving as Maximum Available? Also, how did the RAW get into Lightroom, via CC? (not Classic?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, exactly so what's wrong!? Thank you for your answer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you save one of the exact same older ones (that did turn into a 15mb jpeg) again?

Could it be the detail in the photo that is causing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know but it's very strange  after the last update happened all this, I've used the correction lens and the new function of correction of aberration and I've noticed a loss of 3 mb  I mention that from 18-20 mb becamed 6-7 MB minus 2-3 mb if I use correction lens and cromatic aberration  I just simply don't get it why.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines