• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing photos taken with the Android phone LR app to LR Classic desktop

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the LR Mobile app on my Android phone. Until recently everything was working perfectly. Since the last update to the Android app on July 10 photos I have taken with my LR app camera continue to sync to my Adobe Cloud account but they do not get synced to my desktop LR Classic as they did previously. Photos I take with the native Android Camera app do sync to both Adobe Cloud and to my desktop LR Classic. 

Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone help me with a solution?

Thanks in anticipation.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to  report possible bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

I've seen another thread on this forum that may have been referring to this also.... it's a strange one though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Any new photos from the Lightroom Mobile Camera don't sync all of the way to Classic... they get hung up in a permanent "Downloading" state. And yet they appear fine in LR CC and LR Web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something similar is happening to me also. Since the update any photos sent to me via WhatsApp for example don't get synched whereas they did before. Anything I take with my mobile camera seems to work fine.

I'll follow the link in this thread to report this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines