• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing whole catalogue back from Cloudy to new Catalogue in Classic-very slow - Adobe server speed?

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So having used Classic for many years, I moved to Cloudy 6 months back - I asked on the forum how I get to use Classic again (so I can print & other things), and was recommended to back download my 69,000 images to Classic via the sync option in Classic - so I started that weeks ago (before going away) - slow - rang BT - they said my router wasnt as fast as it should be - so they sent me a new one (exactly same model!) - no different - at the moment it is syncing between 80 - 400 images per hour - I calculate that could take 2 weeks or more for the whole catalogue (average image 17MB, download speed 48Mb/sec > 17/((48/8)=2.8 seconds per image or ~1270 images per hour) - does that mean something wrong with BT or could it be Adobes servers being slow? Today it is down to 50 - 85 images per hour - will take a whole month!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?