• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble selecting image format in Lightroom Mobile

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am amazed at the capability of my new IPhone 11 Pro camera and Lightroom Mobile is the bomb. One problem: When using the camera I see the format (DNG at present) displayed at the top of display while using using the camera, but when I tap on it nothing happens. How can I select between DNG and JPG?

Some of my early camera roll pics were JPG so I must have selected it without knowing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

If you are using the LR Camera in the current LR iOS app v5.0, you should be able to toggle from JPG to DNG and vice versa using the Wide (default) and Tele lenses.  Only the Ultra Wide lens does not support DNG -- when selecting theUltra Wide lens, the LR camera will automatically switch you to JPG mode.  We're working with Apple in hopes to get DNG capture working with theUltra Wide lens in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I see now that I had HDR selected which doesn’t allow for selecting
formats. Works fine in the automatic and professional modes. Issue resolved.
--
Jeff Skinner
400 Smith St
Peekskill NY, 10566
(917) 348 3784

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines