• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add 16:10 aspect ratio to crop selection.

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Self-explanatory. Perhaps 16:10 isn't quite as common as 16:9, but MacBook Pro screens are 16:10. It would be helpful to have this option in LrM, if only for making desktop images (though I'm sure there are other uses!) 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the desktop version of Lightroom for the cloud? I'm using version 3.2.1 on Windows 10, and that crop ratio is already there.

Annotation 2020-06-07 150022.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: LrM = Lightroom Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted the response. But if you want the images for your MacBook Pro, surely you have Lightroom 3.2.1 installed, don't you? You don't have to do everything on the mobile version. But who am I to question anyone's workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, Lr and I go back 10 years or so including teaching it in workshops and at college. I’m just looking for ways to close the gap between my computer workflow and my iPad workflow. There is quite a ways to go, and those requests have also been submitted.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines