• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom App has blank white screen on iPhone 8

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the Lightroom App on my iphone 8.  I have signed in with Adobe and then there is only a blank white screen.  I tried signing in with Facebook and it's the same thing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kill the app and reload it. If that doesn't help, uninstall it and reinstall it from the app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had deleted it several times by holding the app on my screen until it wiggled and then deleted.  That didn't work.  So then I deleted by going to Settings, General, Storage, Selecting LR and deleting.  I then reinstalled.  Again white screen only when I open the LR app.  I'm not sure how to uninstall it and reinstall it from the app store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I deleted LR again by going into the Settings and this time I shut down my phone and restarted.  It worked.  Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines