• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Storage Running Out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the new Lightroom CC and it is working pretty well; however, I am almost out of storage and need to find a solution. Is it possible to save all of my photos that are currently in Lightroom to my computer in the original raw format with all of the lightroom data? I want to be able to open the photos in Lightroom Classic in the future with the alterations I made in Lightroom CC. This way I could focus on new photos in Lightroom CC, and if I ever want to go back to my old photos I could open them in Lightroom Classic.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could export them all as 'Original + Settings' and then import into Classic, which will retain the edits.

Alternatively, you could turn sync on in Classic and everthing in the Cloud will sync down to the folder specified in Classic's Preferences. After the photos are synced down they can be deleted from the Cloud.

However, using Classic and Cloud together isn't recommended by Adobe and there are plenty of caveats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines