• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Photos Migration failed, cannot be re-migrated

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I migrated my Apple Photos library, but the migration failed, leaving me a couple of hundred images short (despite the count in Lightroom CC being greater than in Photos). I deleted the result of the failed migration—after all, the result is useless, especially when the failed photos aren't listed (or grouped in Apple Photos).

After doing a bit of cleanup in Apple Photos I decided to give it another try. But now it does not want to migrate again, as it is already migrated. That's not helpful. How can I get past this error?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik, yesterday I met the same problem. During the migration process, there was an error code and no pictures were migrated.

When I try to repeat the migration, this is no longer possible because the tool tells me that I can do it only once.

I agree to do it once, but this time works!

How to solve this situation and reset this counter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be best to post here also: Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Lightroom engineers monitor that forum and may be able to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, I will try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines