can't add or save photos

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, after uploading photos into Lightroom CC, I edited some of my photos and tried to save them to my computer (as I usually do). I realized that none of my photos (edited or unedited) were saving. I contacted customer support through chat, and I allowed them to access my Mac remotely in order to fix the issue. After an hour of remote access, the chat had an 'error' and closed before the issue could be fixed. Today, I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, and then I found that I can't even add photos to LR anymore. It now says "error while checking disk space" when I try to import photos, and I still cannot save any of my photos. I don't have the option to contact them through chat, so I am hoping someone here can help. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
ingvillm LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you all work around this problem? Some of you posted almost a year ago. Did you switch to a Lightroom competitor? Which? 

I can't figure out what you do with the phone to make it work. My camera can't be connected to my phone... 

Getting my photos edited is time sensitive and this is stressing me out. Please help! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more