• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can`t import into Lightroom CC anymore as getting error indexing table 'importSource'

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can`t import any photos into my Lightroom CC on my Mac. The previous version of LR CC on the iPad and iPhone is still there but doesn´t synchronize with the Mac-Version. When I try to import them again I get this Error Code:

error indexing table 'importSource': error: Fatal database error at path "/Users/KarinWollina/Pictures/Lightroom Library.lrlibrary/b26237efec44491a9a3d0e13a65bdd67/Managed Catalog.wfindex": database disk image is malformed

On the other Hand I tried to migrate the LR-Catalogue and that didn`t work either.

What can I do to repair this?

thanks for the help

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service

Please state your MacOS version, free disk space and the Lightrom version you're using.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi karin1210,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "error indexing table 'importSource" while trying to import images in Lightroom desktop.

Could you please take a look at the suggestions offered in this discussion Lightroom CC: Can't start the app anymore, get this message: Fatal database error at path | Photosho...  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Akash

I install d everything new and now it is all working again  

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update,

Glad to know it helped.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines