• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I export photos with a chromebook.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I export photos with a chromebook. I downloaded the photos to my files and uploaded them to the Lightroom App. From there i can click export or download to

device but i cant find the picture anywhere. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you see? Can you share a screen grab of Lightroom on your Chromebook? If the images uploaded correctly, you should see them. Tap on the icon in the upper left that looks like books on a shelf. From there you should see All Photos with a number below that shows how many photos are imported. Tap on that to see your photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct but once i edit them how do i download them back onto my computer? I hit the download to your device but it does not put them anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you wanting to download it back to your computer because you want to store them locally, or do you want to share the image with someone or post on social media?

Downloading to your device is used so that you can continue to work on your images when you don’t have a wifi connection.

Use the share icon in the upper right corner to save a copy of the edited photo to your camera roll.

A0325664-815F-49C2-A2D0-FD844F88B01A.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much my issue is i could not run the app from the playstore. I

had to sync chromebook to my phone then the apps worked correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is 2 year old thread, but I still have this problem.  When I choose the share icon (I'm running the Play Store application on my chromebook), I select Export, under more options, I can change the file name but I have no idea where the photo goes.  It gives an example using the existing file name, but the file path makes no sense (/storage/emulated/0/Pictures/AdobeLightroom/filename.jpg).  I can't seem to change the path.  It seems that the only way I have to get the pictures off the Chromebook (besides opening Lightroom on my desktop) is to send the photo to Google Photos.  Where is the Lightroom App sending my pictures????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 12.34.20 PM.png

Here's where I found them on my chromebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines