New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i add templates to LR mobile?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

.lrtemplate files are old version develop presets. They were replaced by .xmp presets in Lightroom Classic 7.3. As you can't add presets directly to Lightroom Mobile anyway, you need to find somebody who can convert the preset for you and then apply it to a DNG file. You then import that DNG, and save a new preset from the settings.

Topics

Download and install, How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add templates

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i add templates to LR mobile?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

.lrtemplate files are old version develop presets. They were replaced by .xmp presets in Lightroom Classic 7.3. As you can't add presets directly to Lightroom Mobile anyway, you need to find somebody who can convert the preset for you and then apply it to a DNG file. You then import that DNG, and save a new preset from the settings.

Topics

Download and install, How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Templates". Do you mean Presets?

Do you have the 'Free' Lr-mobile, or are you on a subscription plan?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have .LRtemplates thats what it is labeled and i dont know how i can either convert them or use them into LR moble Which i have downloaded on my phone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you,

I exported them to desktop lightroom classic and it automatically showed up in my LR mobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines