• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply white balance across multiple photos?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several photos I've taken in the same room and lighting with the same lens and camera.  The first picture I took was of a grey card.  I would like to set the white balance, and only the white balance (maybe lens correction too, but I'm not worried about that right now), from that first photo to all relevant photos that follow.

I don't see how to do this.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

If you highlight the image that has the white balance set the way you want and then click on the Photo menu there is an option to choose the settings that you want to copy. Then you will have to paste the settings to each individual image. I don't think you can paste the settings to a group of images, but you can try.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you highlight the image that has the white balance set the way you want and then click on the Photo menu there is an option to choose the settings that you want to copy. Then you will have to paste the settings to each individual image. I don't think you can paste the settings to a group of images, but you can try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome.  Thank you very much.  Kind of embarrassed now, since it was right in front my face this entire time.

Anyway, thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JP Hess for your answer. I was stuck on the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To apply white balance across multiple photos:

Batch Editing: Use photo editing software that supports batch processing, such as Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop.

Select Photos: Import the photos you want to adjust and select them in your software.

Apply White Balance: In the software, adjust the white balance settings for one photo as desired.

Sync Settings: Copy the white balance settings from the edited photo and synchronize them to apply to all selected photos.

Fine-Tune: Review each photo and make individual adjustments if needed.

Export: Save or export the edited photos with the consistent white balance settings. For more details go now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked well. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines