Info overlays missing in Lightroom Desktop

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Lightroom (i'm using the new LR, not LR classic). Earlier today i had the information overlays with camera information showing when browsing photos. But now it's gone somehow and I can't figure out how to get the info overlay to appear again. I can see the info overlay in the iOS iphone and iPad app but not in the Desktop or Web version.  Please help.

The below picture shows the info overlay info that i'm missing.

Skärmavbild 2021-02-20 kl. 21.34.46.png

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021
There is no info overlay like you see in LR Classic, available in the new Lightroom. However, depending on whether you choose the "photo grid" or "square grid," You will see some badges and extra bits of information overlaid onto the thumbnails:  

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest your screen-clip is the 'Info' in Lightroom-Classic. Toggled by keyboard [i]

In Lightroom-Desktop v4.1 the [i] key toggles the Info PANEL to the right of the photo.

Confirm exactly which Lr version you are using. (MENU: Help > System Info)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no info overlay like you see in LR Classic, available in the new Lightroom. However, depending on whether you choose the "photo grid" or "square grid," You will see some badges and extra bits of information overlaid onto the thumbnails:

2021-02-20_20-50-31.jpg

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Michael. I was sure I saw the info overlay in new LR at some point but I guess it was just wishful thinking mixed with memories from classic. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines