Highlighted

Lightroom cc Stuck Syncing

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded everything to the latest versions on Mac.  Lightroom's been trying to sync 22 photos for days.  I looked in the forums and tried signing out, and option/clicking the cloud icon (didn't work) and neither of these do anything to help.  Anyone else experience this?

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom cc Stuck Syncing

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded everything to the latest versions on Mac.  Lightroom's been trying to sync 22 photos for days.  I looked in the forums and tried signing out, and option/clicking the cloud icon (didn't work) and neither of these do anything to help.  Anyone else experience this?

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else still seeing this error?

I tried to check which ones are still syncing by holding 'Option' and clicking the Cloud Icon, and nothing changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue...anybody have any fixes?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines