• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom photos synching very slowly

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos I have added to Lightroom are synching very slowly between devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're having problems syncing images from Lightroom on your devices.

Could you please let us know how many images are there in your library?

What is the format of the images?

Are they Raw or Jpeg? Are there video files as well? 

What connection type are you using Wifi or Cellular?

Take a look at the suggestions offered in this similar discussion and let us know if they help: Lightroom CC: Very slow sync speeds with a large import | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shortly after installing Adobe Lightroom v.5.0.0 CD9771 on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and on my MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6 I selected all 819 of my 2019 photos on my phone and added them to Lightroom using wifi. I did not include any video files. The photos were all Jpeg files as far as I know. With this test run successfully executed, I decided to add all photos on my phone. which totalled 5,216, including the 819 taken in 2019. My iPhone can access all of these photos in Lightroom, which is understandible because they came from that phone.

My wife's iPhone X is signed in to the same Adobe Lightroom account and reports that it has backed up 2,792 photos and rising in number very slowly, like one file every 2 to 5 minutes. Although it says it is synced and backed up. 

Meanwhile, on my MacBook Pro, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 3.0, the syncing process is up to 2,813 photos and moving very slowly--about one photo every couple of minutes. 

Are these slow upload/syching rates normal? Is there anything I can do to speed things along?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detailed analysis. Just to make sure, are you using Lightroom on your desktop as well and syncing images across the devices?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines