• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Web App Stuck Rendering Photos

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently started using Lightroom (and Adobe products in general), and I'm still kind of confused as to how to refer to this particular app because there's so many different yet similarly named versions of Lightroom, but this issue is particularly for Lightroom in the web browser.

I recently imported a number of photos, and typically they show up in the "All Photos" tab as a bunch of thumbnails. But for certain photos (about 2/3 of the ones I imported), the thumbnail has not been created, and when I hover over the placeholder image it says "Rendering..."

Clicking on the thumbnail to open the image (where you could normally select "Edit this photo") displays a blank screen with the message "Still rendering file [file name]".

Downloading the full size image files works fine, so I know they were uploaded to the cloud successfully. They just aren't being displayed within the app and as a result I can't edit them.

They've been stuck like this for over 12 hours.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dcsmith926,

Sorry that Lightroom web is not previewing your images as expected as it keeps saying that the image is rendering. That shouldn't be happening, let us help make this right.

Could you please check if all the images that have imported have successfully synced to cloud?

Click on the Cloud icon on the top right and if see if it is still syncing the images?

If all images have synced, please try using a different browser to see if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines