Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no photos after upgrading older version of Lightroom CC MACbook

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I have been using LR CC 2015ver, I thought it has been upgrading itself but being new to this, it wasn't. It would not perform and update through the menu bar , so I went to my Adobe acct and downloaded LR2019/2020, the most recent version. 

I know have two verisons on my desktop, the old one and the new one. I can open the new one and it has all my work/photos. When I open the current LR, there is nothing. I can upload photos and such, but nothing is linked to the previous catalogs/files ive had .

Is there a link Im missing?, Do I need to move over each file and alll the work I have done individually? 

I updated my Photoshop , It was and old version too. All my work there carried over from the old program to the new. I was expecting LR to do the same.

Using a MACbook Pro

Thanks in advance for any help or insight on this.

Jason S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you installed the wrong version. You need to install Lightroom Classic, not Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines