Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures in Lightroom CC disappeared after using it with full cloud storage

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I recently switched from the 1TB Lightroom plan to the Adobe photography Plan - including photoshop and other services, but limiting my cloud storage to 20GB. According to my understanding, I could still use Lightroom CC as usual, even if I exceed the cloud storage of 20GB - just that it would stop the sync and therefore I would not be able to access the data from other devices.

This morning I opened Lightroom and hundreds of my latest pics are gone. The folders I created for them are still there, but empty. The pics are not in deleted or anywhere else, they just disappeared completely. I did exceed the cloud storage of 20GB (currently it is at 60GB).

What happened? Is it possible that Lightroom just automatically synced and deleted everything exceeding the 20GB cloud storage? Do you have any ideas how I still could access the lost RAW files? 

Thank you so much and best regards
Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe support for this. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines