• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print into jpeg does not work

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to store my photo in a jpeg with my settings (size, color profile from printing shop..) in order to send it to a printing shop. I can store the photo in a file but the file is always white (like the preview in lightroom), my foto has disappeared. I am using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6, 

Version: 6.3 [9600]

What can I do?

Birgit

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of profile are you using? Have you considered using the export dialog instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, I wanted to use the color profile of my printer's shop, the profile is a file called "PSOcoated_v3.icc". The second reason for the print-module was that I could ajdust the format to the desired format for the print-out. I think with the export dialog it does not work exactly like that...

I just switched the profile back to AdobeRGB and now the print to jpeg works fine. May - be I cannot view the picture on my computer when it is a "CMYK"-profile? (sorry but I am a beginner as far as printing is concerned)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are exporting as a JPEG it's possible to choose "other" in the color space. Then you can choose any color profile that is installed on your computer. What is the other issue that you "don't think" you can do in the export module as far as the size is concerned?

That is correct. Lightroom does not support CMYK profiles. I don't know if there's a way around that. Maybe you can Open the file in Photoshop and do it you need to do from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines