• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revoke deleted Lightroom Mobile (Android) subscription

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My premium subscription for Lightroom Mobile was deleted because the payment was denied too many times. I now want to change the payment method, but I can't find any option on the app and on Google store to subscribe again. When I go on my Google profile and check the subscriptions, it says that my Lightroom Mobile premium subscription is deleted, but when I click on "reactivate", it doesn't make me do it.

How do I resolve this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that your Lightroom app subscription has been deleted from the Google Play Store. I'd recommend that you check with Google to get more info on your subscription. 

Any Lightroom subscription that you purchase from Google Play Store is managed by Google. You can manage your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.

For step-by-step instructions, see Google documentation for Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.

For billing issues or a refund, see Google documentation for Get a refund on Google Play.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines